Crafting Wires

2015年11月29日星期日

Fabulous Earrings You Shall Never Miss

Happy Monday dear readers, how is everything going? Today I’d love to share you some fabulous earrings worthy of your attention. Now let’s start to see.

    1. Colorful Beaded Hoop Earrings
Wow, so many cakes! Haha, just for joke! Frankly speaking, I really thought they are cakes at first sight. So do you know what are they made from? These colorful charms are wooden beads! Can you believe your eyes now? Love the adorable earrings~
2.  Gorgeous Chandelier Earrings
Stunning! It really shocks me a lot. Its whole appearance gives me an impression of magnificence. What allures me most is its acrylic beads used and alloy findings. I think using acrylic beads to match alloy findings is so special! Do you think so?
3. Mushroom Earrings
Hey guys, how do you feel like the pair of earrings? Anyway, I love its mushroom shape so much, which is so cute and exquisite in my eyes~ apart from the Tibetan style mushroom, you also can’t neglect the Middle East rhinestone charms used. It’s so clear. Imagine how sparkling it will be if put under sunshine!
4. Stunning Chandelier Earrings
What a fantastic pair of earrings! Its unique pattern attracts me so much! Have you noticed the square alloy links? Which looks so pretty gorgeous, I like the red copper color. Then I’d like to say something about the handmade polymer clay beads. It matches the earrings perfectly! In addition, its red copper horn and wing pendants are also pretty unique!

Hey guys, have you fell into love with these fabulous earrings? You must have I guess~ because they are so nice. Which style impresses you most? Anyway, hope you like it and wish you a happy day~

没有评论:

发表评论