Crafting Wires

2015年1月22日星期四

Valentine Gift Craft Collections

Every year, I struggle over what to send my girl friends for Valentine's Day.  I find that the best gifts are difficult to buy. That's the main reason I would try to make some gifts by myself. I'm really excited to share these handmade flower crafts with you. They are simple to make, but a great gift to give. Now I am going to show these handmade Valentine gift.

The first craft is a watch bracelet with blue flower beaded chain. LOVE it seriously!! It's "time" to make a watch bracelet to update your friends' old watches now. The key materials are watch head, assorted gemstone beads, resin beads, chain, etc.



The second craft is a handmade flower hair clip. Making simple flower hair clip may be a piece of cake for you guys now. This must be a good gift for your sweetest girl friends who always dressed herself up like a princess. Main jewelry making supplies: head band findings + flower polymer clay beads



The final craft is flower hair clip with resin beads and seed beads, which is a simple and quick Valentine gift craft for you. Must say, I love blue, so I love to make crafts used blue color materials. :)You can also choose your own interested color as the main handmade craft theme. Happy crafting!


Designs all from Customers Show at Pandahall.

没有评论:

发表评论