Crafting Wires

2015年4月7日星期二

A Collection of DIY Flower Jewelry

With the spring weather outside, I love using flowers in crafts. Lately I like making flower jewelry, specifically bracelets, earrings and rings. So why not share my love of flower crafts with all of you? I pull together a collection of DIY flower jewelry you are going to love. Hope you will have fun making them as well.

Multi Strand Bracelet with Porcelain Flowers
This is a ribbon jewelry with glass pearls and porcelain flower beads (very special beads for jewelry making), which can be worn as either a multi-strand bracelet.

Flower Beaded Rings
A simple diy flower ring with pearl and clay beads, which is very beautiful and different. Come and follow me!

Pink Rose Bead Earrings with pearl beads, seed beads and clay flower
Here I want to show you beaded flower earring patterns. Hope this pair of pink rose earrings can bring you more happy.


没有评论:

发表评论