Crafting Wires

2014年12月5日星期五

When I meet these multistrand necklaces


Hi everyone, I've found these gorgeous necklaces while browsing on pinterest coz they are so admirable!! I couldn't be happier to meet these necklaces. They are lightweight, beautiful and unique! When I meet them, I thought it would be fun to make a similar one out of them.



Main Materials below:
The red multistrand necklace Materials: Monofilament, seed beads...
The green grassy necklace Materials: Czech glass beads, seed beads, denim thread...
The golden multistrand necklace Materials: Monofilament, glass beads, seed beads, supplies...
The Turquoise mulistrand necklace Materials: Monofilament, turquoise, seed beads, turquoise natural stone, jewelry making supplies...
If you are interested in knowing more about these necklaces you can click here.

没有评论:

发表评论