Crafting Wires

2014年12月9日星期二

Beginners DIY: Rhinestone Safety Pin Necklace

O-M-G, winter is really coming with the below-freezing temperatures. And it is time to snuggle up in our warm bed. :( Though I hate cold,  I love wearing beautiful clothes and fun jewellery. I'll keep on making jewellery myself. Today, let's make something with beginners. DIY: Rhinestone Safety Pin Necklace
And I've created an easy tutorial for making this kind of necklace. The beauty of this project is that you can use rhinestones which are bling bling.
Jewelry making supplies and tools:
Sew-On Crystal Rhinestones (3 rectangles and 12 ovals)
Gold Chain (2 x 20cm pieces)
8 Gold Jumprings & a Clasp
5 Gold Safety Pins
Jewelry Pliers
Then simply follow the steps in these pictures below. I'd like to see your works. :) Please send me pictures or comments below.

highondiy.com

没有评论:

发表评论