Crafting Wires

2015年12月9日星期三

Some Fabulous Jewelry You Can’t Miss!

Happy Friday dear friends, how’s everything going? Today I am going to introduce you some fantastic jewelry which will not let you down I promise! Let’s start to see~
1. Adjustable Brass Rhinestone Glass Finger Rings
Hey guys, how do you think about the ring? I love its pattern so much, which looks so unique! We don’t often see rings that can be adjustable. To be honest, this is the first time I see such special and pretty ring~ so I must share it with you!
2. Unique Plastic Net Resin Rhinestone Tassel Pendant Necklace
Wow, fantastic! Tassel jewelry is pretty fashionable in recent years, i think this tassel pendant necklace must be adored by most stylish girls~ I love the glass beads used most. If you wear such a stunning necklace, you really stand out among crowds, believe it or not~
3. Valentine's Day Silver Tone Heart Brass Dangle Earrings
Hey guys, what occurs to you when seeing such a beautiful pair of earrings? Do you have an impulse to buy it for your girlfriend? It’s really good for you to select it as a gift on Valentine’s Day. Besides, the heart shape pendants are so cute and romantic. In addition, you also can’t ignore the pretty earringhooks, do you think so?

4. Women's Acrylic Triangle Pendant Necklace
I fell in love with it at first sight! Since its pattern looks so cool and special, especially its triangle pendant! I think triangle jewelry is very stylish. Did you see the colorful acrylic beads on the triangle pendant? Which are really cute, I love it soooo much!

Hey dear friends, which one impress you most? For me, I love the second one most. Certainly, different people hold different opinion about fashion. Anyway, hope you like today’s jewelry and wish you a nice day~

没有评论:

发表评论