Crafting Wires

2015年12月13日星期日

A Collection of Eye-Catching Earrings!

Good afternoon guys, as you know, earrings are indispensible for most of girls. So today I am going to share you some stunning earrings, which will not let you down! Please follow me to see together.
1.  Antique Bronze Dangle Earrings
What unique earrings they are! I love the kind of earrings so much! As you can see, its bronze earring hooks look pretty vintage and they are pretty elegant in my eyes. Besides, you can’t ignore the round pendants, the butterflies on which are so cute and vivid. Do you think so?
2. Natural Green Aventurine Tree Dangle Earrings
How do you feel like the pair of earrings? I love its nature green color sooo much! Because it’s fresh and make me feel cozy. In addition, its tree shape design attracts me a lot, it really unique. By the way, the cheapbeads used are very easy to find. If you wanna try, you can make it yourself~
3.  New Design 304 Stainless Steel Dangle Earrings
Stunning! Its double hoops design must be adored by most stylish girls I guess, which is so fabulous~ moreover, the blue glass beads are a shining point in the jewelry design. Blue color bears a mysterious veil and can match most of clothes~
4. Star Natural Agate Dangle Earrings
Wow, colorful and fantastic! Different colors matching together often make people feel happy, because various bright colors are easy create a festive and jolly atmosphere, so if you are in low spirits, try the style jewelry, you must feel better I promise~

Hey guys, which one do you like best? Maybe it’s hard to say, because each pair of earrings looks so nice. Anyway, hope you like it and wish you a happy day.

没有评论:

发表评论