Crafting Wires

2015年8月7日星期五

4 Drop Earrings Worth attention

As an indispensible part of women’s accessories, earrings play an important role to make us more beautiful. Especially drop earrings are favored by more girls for the combination of vogue designs and unique drops. Maybe you don’t know much drop earrings before, today I will show you some of my favorite drop earrings, hope you like them, too.
Gemstone drop earrings

I love this blue so much!! Made by gemstone, these drop earrings look so glittring and translucent in blue. I think this color is fit to every kind of outfit and it will definitely level you up.
Glass beaded drop earrings

Amazing job!! It is a wonder that glass beads and steel earring hooks can work out such gorgeous eye-catching drop earrings. To make things more delightful, this kind of beaded earrings is not that complicated and requires only few minutes while the result is so terrific.
Wooden drop earrings

In fact, this is the first time I saw wooden drop earrings. I didn’t know that wooden drop earrings could be so pretty and the wood could make this drop earrings super match to a date with beloved boyfriend or an old friends’ gathering party.
Pearl drop earrings

Tell me the truth, have this pair of pearl drop earrings reminded you of “Downton Abby”? In the TV plays, ladies love to wear this kind of earrings, which make them look noble and elegant. What gorgeous and glorious earrings they are! I even want to wear them to take a photo, hah.

So what do you think of the drop earrings mentioned above? Do you like them? Do you have a crush to make one yourself? Those earrings are easy to make if you want to. Go get some jewelry making supplies now, I bet you will be amazed at the works you created.

没有评论:

发表评论