Crafting Wires

2015年8月11日星期二

3 Beautiful Jewelry Sets Worth Attention

Hello, my dear readers, instead of sharing jewelry tutorials and single jewelry collections, today I want to introduce 3 beautiful jewelry sets to you, which I myself love very much. Hope you like them, too.
Bib necklace & earrings set

I was amazed the first time I saw this pair of jewelry and earring set. I have to say the color of this set is so dazzling and eye-catching. Made by glass beads and gemstones, they look so noble and formal. It seems like that anybody wears them is ready to go to a dinner party and enjoy the attention from others.
Beaded jewelry set
What do you think of this jewelry set? It looks so pure and natural, which reminds me of the fresh spring. This pair of jewelry set is super match to your dresses and going for a picnic, going for a movie, both are great. I’m sure they will help you stand out from the crowd.
Bridal wedding jewelry set

I have to admit that I want to be a bride because of this jewelry set. Hah, they are so pretty that I even want to wear them at my weeding. They make look like me as noble as a princess. Oh, what am I talking about, I even don’t have a boyfriend. While I love them so much that I dream of the day I’m wearing them, walking to my lover.

After appreciating the above 3 jewelry sets, which one do you like best? Personally I myself like the last one best. I’m sure you know the reason, Hah. It is time to choose a pair of suitable jewelry set to make up ourselves, cause sometimes wearing proper jewelry set could help us win more attention in the public.

没有评论:

发表评论